The environment is becoming increasingly important within the business policies. Many companies are creating programs to help the earth.
This is the case of Brother, that created a program called Click for the Earth, in which with every click, they make a donation of one yen (about one cent USD) for one of the eleven currently active projects.
The projects are carried out in different countries and are directed to the most important issues of each place as follow:
- Peru: protecting the rainforest
- Canada: Replanting the natural resources
- Central and South America: Rainforest Rescue
- USA: Replanting the Nation’s forests
- Australia: Volunteer in Marine Ecosystem Research survey
- Japan: Forests Conservation through tree planting and removal of non-native species
- China: Assisting Afforestation Programs in Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing.
- Hong Kong: Forest conservation through tree planting
- Thailand: Helping a Seed-planting Program to Protect the Mangrove Forests
- Madagascar: Biodiversity conservation activities in Madagascar
- UK: Contributing to Reforestation at a Former Quarry Site
Helping the environment is as easy as selecting the project you like most and click to Donate. Every cent counts, and as they say, unity makes strength.