Brother DCP-8060 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridges
Replacing the Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridge
1. Press the release button, and open the frontal cover.
2. Remove the old Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridge from the developer.
3. Clean the Cable inside the top of the developer by carefully moving the blue handle from right to left a few times. Put the handle back in position after installing the Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridge in the developer.
4. Push down the block lever and then remove the Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridge from the Developer.
Installing the new Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridge5. Unpack the new Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridge, keep it in a horizontal position, shake it firmly five or six times.
6. Remove the protection.
7. Install the new Brother DCP 8060 toner cartridge in the developer until a click shows you that it is on the correct site. When the cartridge is correctly installed, the block lever pulls up automatically.
8. With a dry and soft cloth, clean slightly the sweep window.
9. Install again the developer and close the cover.