Brother DCP-8085DN Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Brother DCP 8085dn toner cartridges
Replacing the brother dcp 8085dn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you brother dcp 8085dn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the brother dcp 8085dn toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Brother DCP 8085dn toner cartridge
1. Press the front cover release button and open the front cover.
2. Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
3. Push down the blue lock lever and take the brother dcp 8085dn toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
Installing the new Brother DCP 8085dn Cartridge
4. Unpack the new brother dcp 8085dn cartridge. Gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge .
5. Pull off the protective cover.
6. Put the new brother dcp 8085dn toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will fit automatically.
7. Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left and left to righ several times.
CAUTION: Be sure to return the tab to the home position. If you do not, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
8. Put the drum unit and the brother dcp 8085dn toner cartridge assembly back in the printer and close the front cover.