Brother HL-2140 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Brother HL 2140 toner cartridges
Replacing the Brother HL 2140 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Brother HL 2140 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Brother HL 2140 toner cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Slowly take out the drum unit and Brother HL 2140 toner cartridge assembly.
3. Push down the green lock lever and take the used Brother HL 2140 toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
CAUTION: Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly on a clean, flat surface with a piece of disposable paper or cloth underneath it in case you accidentally spill or scatter toner
Installing the new Brother HL 2140 toner cartridge
4. Unpack the new Brother HL 2140 toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
5. Pull off the protective cover.
6. Put the new Brother HL 2140 toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
7. Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from right to left and left to right several times.
8. Put the drum unit and Brother HL 2140 toner cartridge assembly back in the machine.
9. Close the front cover.