Brother HL-2170W Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
PARTS FOR Brother HL-2170W
Replacing the Brother HL 2170w toner cartridges
Replacing the Brother HL 2170w toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Brother HL 2170w toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Brother HL 2170w toner cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Slowly take out the drum unit and Brother HL 2170w toner cartridge assembly.
3. Push down the green lock lever and take the used Brother HL 2170w toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
CAUTION: Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly on a clean, flat surface with a piece of disposable paper or cloth underneath it in case you accidentally spill or scatter toner
Installing the new Brother HL 2170w toner cartridge
4. Unpack the new Brother HL 2170w toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
5. Pull off the protective cover.
6. Put the new Brother HL 2170w toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
7. Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from right to left and left to right several times.
8. Put the drum unit and Brother HL 2170w toner cartridge assembly back in the machine.
9. Close the front cover.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "