- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Brother HL-4150CDN Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Brother HL 4150cdn
Replacing the Brother HL 4150cdn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Brother HL 4150cdn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Brother Brother HL 4150cdn toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and don't inhale the toner
- - Once you have removed the protection cover from your Brother HL 4150cdn toner cartridge, put it immediately in the drum unit to prevent any print quality degradation
Removing the used Brother HL 4150cdn toner cartridge1. Turn on the machine. Press the front cover release button (located at the top of the printer) and then open the front cover 2. Pull the drum unit from the green handle until it stops
3. Hold the handle on the toner cartridge and push it toward the machine to unlock it. Then put the Brother HL 4150cdn toner cartridge out of the drum unit
4. Push to release the latches of the white corona wire cover, and then open the cover
Installing the new Brother HL 4150cdn toner cartridge
5. Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times
CAUTION: be sure to return the tab to the home position, if you don't do this you might have vertical strikes on your printed pages
6. Close the corona wire cover
7. Repeat steps 4
Questions about Brother HL 4150 toner cartridges
Question: Hello Joe, my printed pages are light or faded on one side, what can I do?
Answer: If you have just set up your brother machine, try checking that all the packaging material inside of the printer has been removed including 2 orange plastic pieces on the top of the drum unit, 2 orange plastic pieces on the right side of the drum unit, 2 orange plastic pieces on the left side of the drum unit, one piece of blue tape on the left side of the drum unit
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "