Brother HL-4200CN Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Brother HL 4200cn Toner
Replacing the Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridge and install a new one without damaging your printer or you Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge.
Before start replacing the Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used Toner Cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and don't inhale the toner
Removing the used Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge
1. Remove the top cover and place it on a flat surface.
2. Grip the levers at the ends of the Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge that you want to replace and pull them out.
3. Pull out the Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge.
CAUTION: Put the toner cartridge onto a piece of paper to prevent the toner from staining the floor or furniture. Avoid Shaking the toner cartridge
Installing the new Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge
4. Select the new Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge that is being replaced, and remove it from its packaging.
5. Shake the Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge 7 or 8 times to distribute toner evenly.
6. Align the Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge with the corresponding insertion point in the printer and insert.
CAUTION: Do not remove the Toner seal yet
7. Grip the levers at each end of the Brother HL 4200cn toner cartridge with your fingers, then push down firmly to rotate the levers forward to the lock position.
8. Pull the toner seal straight up to remove it.
9. Replace the top cover.