Brother HL-5340D Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Brother HL 5340d toner cartridges
Replacing the brother hl 5340d toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you brother hl 5340d toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the brother hl 5340d toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Brother HL 5340d toner cartridge
1. When the Toner LED on you printer turns on for 2 seconds and off for 3 seconds and repeats this pattern is because the brother hl 5340d cartridge is near the end of its life. Buy a new toner cartridge and wait for the Replace Toner message.
2. Make sure that the printer is turned on. Open the front cover.
3. Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
4. Push down the blue lock lever and take the brother hl 5340d toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
Installing the new Brother HL 5340d Cartridge
5. Unpack the new brother hl 5340d toner cartridge. Gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
6. Pull off the protective cover.
7. Put the new brother hl 5340d toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will fit automatically.
8. Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left and left to righ several times.
CAUTION: Be sure to return the tab to the home position. If you do not, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
9. Put the drum unit and the brother hl 5340d toner cartridge assembly back in the printer. Close the front cover.