Brother MFC-9460CDN Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM TN315BK TN315C TN315M TN315Y |Page Yield Black 6,000 - Color 3,500$438.95
Questions about Brother MFC 9460cdn toner cartridges
Question: Hello Joe, My printed pages are light or faded on one side, what can I do?
Answer: If you have just set up your brother machine, try checking that all the packaging material inside of the printer has been removed including 2 orange plastic pieces on the top of the drum unit, 2 orange plastic pieces on the right side of the drum unit, 2 orange plastic pieces on the left side of the drum unit, one piece of blue tape on the left side of the drum unit
Question: Hi Joe, I'm having a kind of color misregistration, the letters seems to be moved or having shadows
Answer: This might be because the brother mfc 9460cdn toner cartridges and drum units are not install correctly so try re-installing them. This can be also because the machine is moving while printing so be sure that it is on a solid level surface. The last thing you can try if the past advices don't help you is to check if the drum unit or the belt unit are damaged and changed them
Question: When I print something with my brother mfc 9460cdn I get a kind of uneven density appearing across the page
Check that you're printer is on proper environment; conditions such as high humidity and high temperatures can cause this kind of problems. Also make your that you're using the correct paper that meets your printer specifications, check also that the media type setting matches the type of paper you're using. Turn off the toner save mode
Question: Hello Joe, every time I print I'm having light colors
Answer: there are many things that can cause you this issue, the first thing you should do is check that the toner save mode is off, if it doesn't work, you can try the following tips:
- Make sure that the media type setting matches the type of paper you're using
- Choose the Vivid option for Color Mode in the printer driver
- Disable the Improve Gray Color if shaded look dull
- Choose Enhance Black Printing if a printed black graphic is too light
- Also try shaking all the 4 color brother mfc 9460cdn toner cartridges gently
If nothing of above works maybe your toner cartridges, drum units or belt units are damaged
Question: Dear Joe, every time I print with my Brother MFC 9460cdn I get a white streak down the page, why is that happening?
Answer: When you get white streaks or bands down the page you should wipe the scanner window with a dry lint-free soft cloth. If it doesn't work, try putting a new toner cartridge
Replacing the Brother MFC 9460cdn toner cartridges
Replacing the Brother MFC 9460cdn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Brother MFC 9460cdn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Brother MFC 9460cdn toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and don't inhale the toner
- - Once you have removed the protection cover from your Brother MFC 9460cdn toner cartridge, put it immediately in the drum unit to prevent any print quality degradation
Removing the used Brother MFC 9460cdn toner cartridge1. Turn on the machine. Press the front cover release button (located at the top of the printer) and then open the front cover 2. Pull the drum unit from the green handle until it stops
3. Hold the handle on the toner cartridge and push it toward the machine to unlock it. Then put the brother mfc 9460cdn toner cartridge out of the drum unit
4. Push to release the latches of the white corona wire cover, and then open the cover
Installing the new Brother mfc 9460cdn toner cartridge
5. Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times
CAUTION: be sure to return the tab to the home position, if you don't do this you might have vertical strikes on your printed pages
6. Close the corona wire cover
7. Repeat steps 4 â