Canon ImageRunner Advance C2020 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Canon ImageRunner Advance C2020 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Canon C2020
Replacing the Canon C2020 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you canon imagerunner c2020 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Canon C2020 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon C2020 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover.
2. Open the cover of the toner cartridge you need to replace.
3. Pull the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Don't touch the tip of the toner cartridge since it can cause the toner cartridge to leak.
Installing the new ImageRUNNER Advance C2020 toner cartridge
4. Take a new canon c2020 toner cartridge out of its package.
5. Hold the new cartridge with both hands and gently shake it several times.
6. Remove the protecting cap from the new cartridge.
7. Align the arrow on the new toner cartridge with the arrow on the inlet of the machine and push the cartridge as far as possible.
8. Close the cover for the toner cartridges and finally close the printer's cover.