Canon ImageRunner Advance C2020 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Canon ImageRunner Advance C2020
Cartridge Replacement for Canon C2020
Replacing the Canon C2020 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you canon imagerunner c2020 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Canon C2020 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon C2020 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover.
2. Open the cover of the toner cartridge you need to replace.
3. Pull the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Don't touch the tip of the toner cartridge since it can cause the toner cartridge to leak.
Installing the new ImageRUNNER Advance C2020 toner cartridge
4. Take a new canon c2020 toner cartridge out of its package.
5. Hold the new cartridge with both hands and gently shake it several times.
6. Remove the protecting cap from the new cartridge.
7. Align the arrow on the new toner cartridge with the arrow on the inlet of the machine and push the cartridge as far as possible.
8. Close the cover for the toner cartridges and finally close the printer's cover.
Q: My canon imagerunner advance c2020 is giving me problems with the magenta registration. I’ve already replaced the laser sensor but it didn’t help. Any ideas on what might fix this problem?
A: Have you tried the Auto Correct color mismatch in user mode? If not, go to adjustment/maintenance, then select adjust image quality, then auto correct color mismatch and finally press OK. If it doesn’t fix this issue the problem might be in the magenta drum unit.
Q: After installing a black drum unit on my canon c2020 I got the error E0020-03B0, what does it mean and how can I fix it?
A: Every time you install a Drum on the canon c2020 or canon c2030 you need to run ITB-Drum. To do so, you need to enable user mode in service mode by following the next steps:
- In service mode change Copier / Option / Display SW / ITB-DSP set to =1
- Go into setting and registration / adjust maintenance / ITB-drum
After that you need to go into settings and registration, then select adjust maintenance and finally select ITB-Drum.
These guys are always on top. I never have had a problem ordering supplies from them.
Very impressed. Ordered was shipped and received in time frame given. Was informed of tracking information so I could follow order. This was probably the easiest online order I have ever done.
Product delivered on time as promised. Quality appears to be very good. Great pricing!
Easy process to order. Confirmation and follow up with shipping date. Product arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"