Canon ImageRunner Advance C2030 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Canon ImageRunner Advance C2030
Cartridge Replacement for Canon C2030
Replacing the Canon C2030 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you canon imagerunner C2030 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Canon C2030 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon C2030 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover.
2. Open the cover of the toner cartridge you need to replace.
3. Pull the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Don't touch the tip of the toner cartridge since it can cause the toner cartridge to leak.
Installing the new ImageRUNNER Advance C2030 toner cartridge
4. Take a new canon C2030 toner cartridge out of its package.
5. Hold the new cartridge with both hands and gently shake it several times.
6. Remove the protecting cap from the new cartridge.
7. Align the arrow on the new toner cartridge with the arrow on the inlet of the machine and push the cartridge as far as possible.
8. Close the cover for the toner cartridges and finally close the printer's cover.Related Products: Canon ImageRunner Advance C2020 / Canon ImageRunner Advance C2225 / Canon ImageRunner Advance C2230
Q: I need to print some labels with my canon C2030 and I’m curious about which tray can I use, is it possible to use drawer 1?
A: To print labels you can only use the multi purpose tray since almost all label paper’s have a thickness between 121 and 220 g/m2 and and the only tray able to support a thickness of 220g is the multi purpose.
Q: Every time I print with the Canon IR Advance C2030 random parts of the printed image are missing. Is there a way to fix it manually or do I have to buy some new parts, if so, which part are the damaged ones?
A: This happens usually because the main unit is dirty, before replacing anything or calling a technician, try running the main unit cleaning cycle. To do so you just need to press Settings/Registration, then press Adjustment/Maintenance, after that select maintenance then clean inside main unit and finally press start.
These guys are always on top. I never have had a problem ordering supplies from them.
Very impressed. Ordered was shipped and received in time frame given. Was informed of tracking information so I could follow order. This was probably the easiest online order I have ever done.
Product delivered on time as promised. Quality appears to be very good. Great pricing!
Easy process to order. Confirmation and follow up with shipping date. Product arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"