- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Canon ImageRunner Advance C2030 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Canon C2030
Replacing the Canon C2030 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you canon imagerunner C2030 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Canon C2030 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon C2030 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover.
2. Open the cover of the toner cartridge you need to replace.
3. Pull the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Don't touch the tip of the toner cartridge since it can cause the toner cartridge to leak.
Installing the new ImageRUNNER Advance C2030 toner cartridge
4. Take a new canon C2030 toner cartridge out of its package.
5. Hold the new cartridge with both hands and gently shake it several times.
6. Remove the protecting cap from the new cartridge.
7. Align the arrow on the new toner cartridge with the arrow on the inlet of the machine and push the cartridge as far as possible.
8. Close the cover for the toner cartridges and finally close the printer's cover.Related Products: Canon ImageRunner Advance C2020 / Canon ImageRunner Advance C2225 / Canon ImageRunner Advance C2230
Q: I need to print some labels with my canon C2030 and I’m curious about which tray can I use, is it possible to use drawer 1?
A: To print labels you can only use the multi purpose tray since almost all label paper’s have a thickness between 121 and 220 g/m2 and and the only tray able to support a thickness of 220g is the multi purpose.
Q: Every time I print with the Canon IR Advance C2030 random parts of the printed image are missing. Is there a way to fix it manually or do I have to buy some new parts, if so, which part are the damaged ones?
A: This happens usually because the main unit is dirty, before replacing anything or calling a technician, try running the main unit cleaning cycle. To do so you just need to press Settings/Registration, then press Adjustment/Maintenance, after that select maintenance then clean inside main unit and finally press start.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "