Canon ImageRunner Advance C2230 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Canon ImageRunner Advance C2230
Cartridge Replacement for Canon C2230
Replacing the Canon C2230 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you canon imagerunner C2230 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Canon C2230 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon C2230 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover.
2. Open the cover of the toner cartridge you need to replace.
3. Pull the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Don't touch the tip of the toner cartridge since it can cause the toner cartridge to leak.
Installing the new ImageRUNNER Advance C2230 toner cartridge
4. Take a new canon C2230 toner cartridge out of its package.
5. Hold the new cartridge with both hands and gently shake it several times.
6. Remove the protecting cap from the new cartridge.
7. Align the arrow on the new toner cartridge with the arrow on the inlet of the machine and push the cartridge as far as possible.
8. Close the cover for the toner cartridges and finally close the printer's cover.Related Products: Canon ImageRunner Advance C2020 / Canon ImageRunner Advance C2030 / Canon ImageRunner Advance C2225
Q: My Canon ImageRunner Advance C2230 says that there’s a staple jam in the Inner Finisher - F1. I suppose there must me some kind of staple case but I have no idea of where it is located. Any help would be much appreciated.
A: There is indeed a staple case inside the Inner Finisher-F1. In order to remove the staple jam you need to make sure there is no paper jam in your printer, if there is, then please remove it. To remove the staple case you just need to open the finisher’s front cover and pull it out using the green tab. After that remove any staples jammed in the staple case and put it back into the finisher. Finally close the front cover and you’re good to go.
Q: The Canon C2230 asks to replace the waste toner container, what is it and where is it located?
A: The waste toner container is a part of the printer that collects toner powder that’s been spread after printing. Is it located in the back left side of the main menu. To replace it you just need to open the waste toner cover, then pull out the container. Remove the cover from the bottom of the used waste toner container and cover the opening with it. Insert the new waste toner container and close the cover.
These guys are always on top. I never have had a problem ordering supplies from them.
Very impressed. Ordered was shipped and received in time frame given. Was informed of tracking information so I could follow order. This was probably the easiest online order I have ever done.
Product delivered on time as promised. Quality appears to be very good. Great pricing!
Easy process to order. Confirmation and follow up with shipping date. Product arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"