Canon ImageClass MF-3111 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Canon ImageClass MF3111 toner cartridge
Replacing the Canon MF3111 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or you Canon MF3111 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Canon ImageClass MF3111 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and don't inhale the toner
- - Once you have removed the protection cover from your Canon MF3111 toner cartridge, put it immediately in the drum unit to prevent any print quality degradation
Removing the old Canon ImageClass MF3111 toner cartridge1. Lift the platen unit lever and slide it.
2. Open the cartridge cover.
3. Grip the end of the cartridge, and remove it from the machine.
Installing the new Canon ImageClass MF3111 toner cartridge4. Remove the new Canon MF3111 toner cartridge from its protective bag. Save the protecting bag. You may need it later when you remove the cartridge from the machine.
5. Rock the Canon MF3111 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
6. Place the Canon MF3111 toner cartridge on a flat and stable surface. And, grip the sealing tape tab and snap it in the direction as shown below. Make sure that the tab itself is detached from the cartridge.
7. While grasping the Canon MF3111 toner cartridge with one hand, firmly and slowly pull the sealing tape tab with the other hand to remove the sealing tape completely. Throw the tape away.
8. Hold the cartridge as shown below, so that the Canon logo label is facing up.
Position the arrow mark on the Canon ImageClass MF3111 toner cartridge toward the inside of the machine, and gently slide the cartridge into the machine as far as it will go.
9. Close the Canon MF3111 toner cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Related offers: Canon ImageClass MF-3110 Toner | Canon ImageClass MF-3111 Toner | Canon ImageClass MF-3240 Toner | Canon ImageClass MF-5530 Toner | Canon ImageClass MF-5730 Toner | Canon ImageClass MF-5550 Toner | Canon ImageClass MF-5750 Toner | Canon ImageClass MF-5770 Toner | Canon ImageClass MF-3200 Toner