Canon ImageRunner C2880 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM 0452B003AA 0453B003AA 0454B003AA 0455B003AA |Page Yield Black 26,000 - Color 14,000$605.95
PARTS FOR Canon ImageRunner C2880
Replacing the Canon ImageRunner C2880 toner cartridges
Replacing the canon imagerunner c2880 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you canon c2880 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon ImageRunner C2880 toner cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Unlock the canon imagerunner c2880 toner cartridge from the printer.
3. Remove the used canon c2880 toner cartridge
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Canon C2880 toner cartridge4. Shake firmly the new canon imagerunner c2880 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times.
5. Insert the new canon C2880 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Lock the canon imagerunner C2880 toner cartridge in the original position.
7. Close the front cover.
Canon ImageRunner C3080 Toner