Canon ImageRunner C3100 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Canon ImageRunner C3100 toner cartridges
Replacing the Canon C3100 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Canon Imagerunner C3100 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the canon imagerunner c3100 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon ImageRunner C3100 toner cartridge
1. Open the front cover of the main unit.
2. Open the toner supply port cover.
3. Turn the knob of the canon imagerunner c3100 toner cartridge in the direction of the arrow (counterclockwise).
Installing the new Canon C3100 Toner Cartridge
4. Grip the knob on the canon imagerunner c3100 toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
5. Set a new canon c3100 toner cartridge.
6. Turn the knob of the canon imagerunner c3100 toner cartridge in the direction of the arrow (clockwise) until it stops.
7. Close the toner supply port cover, and close the front cover of the main unit.
CAUTION: When closing the cover, be careful not to get your fingers caught, as this may result in personal injury.
Canon ImageRunner C3080 Toner