Canon ImageRunner C3480 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Canon ImageRunner C3480 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Canon ImageRunner C3480 toner cartridges
Replacing the canon imagerunner c3480 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you canon c3480 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon ImageRunner C3480 toner cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Unlock the canon imagerunner c3480 toner cartridge from the printer.
3. Remove the used canon c3480 toner cartridge
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Canon C3480 toner cartridge4. Shake firmly the new canon imagerunner c3480 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times.
5. Insert the new canon imagerunner c3480 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Lock the canon c3480 toner cartridge in the original position.
7. Close the front cover.
Canon ImageRunner C3480 Insights
- High Quality Compatible Canon ImageRunner C3480 Toner Cartridge
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Canon C3480 Waste Toner Bottle Available
- Compatible with: Canon ImageRunner C2880 | Canon ImageRunner C3380 | Canon ImageRunner C3480