Canon ImageRunner C4580 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM 0262B001AA 0261B001AA 0260B001AA 0259B001AA |Page Yield Black 26,000 - Color 30,000$668.95
Replacing the Canon ImageRunner C4580 toner cartridge
Replacing the Canon C4580 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Canon ImageRunner C4580 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Canon C4580 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon ImageRunner C4580 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Canon C4580 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Canon ImageRunner C4580 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Canon ImageRunner C4580 toner cartridge
4. Take the new Canon C4580 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the Canon ImageRunner C4580 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the Canon C4580 toner cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place.
7. Close the cover board
Related offers: Canon C4080 Toner | Canon C4580 Toner