Canon LBP-2410 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridges
Question: Hello Joe, for the Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridge what does it mean when it shows a page yield at a "5% coverage"?
Answer: The page yield of any Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridge is the number of pages it will last at a 5% coverage. A 5% coverage is usually a regular letter size page with text.
Question: Hi Joe, I'm about to buy some toner cartridges but I don't know what a compatible Canon LBP 2410 toner exactly means, can you help me?
Answer: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Canon; most of the times, the original Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and re-manufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by canon, but it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
Question: Hello Joe, if I order a Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridge, how long will my package take to get to California ?
Answer: The estimated shipping time depends on the shipping method you select when doing check out and your location. We offer different shipping methods: UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail and UPS Next Day.
Question: What does it mean that the Canon ImageRunner LBP 2410 toner cartridges are compatible with other machines such as Canon LBP 5200, Canon ImageClass MF 8170 and Canon ImageClass MF 8180?
Answer: Hello, first of all there's nothing to worry about, it just means that the company sells machines with similar specifications but with different names and something extra that makes them different, maybe the number of paper handles or an extra function such as fax or scanner. What you need to know is that although these machines have different names, the toner cartridges are the same and they work perfectly with each of these machines.
Question: Hey Joe, I've just seen that if I buy a Canon LBP 2410 toner set I'll save a lot of money but I'm wondering how long can i save a new toner cartridge before it gets damaged?
Answer: Hello, that's a good question, because when we run a business we need to get everything working exactly how we want so we try to be prepared for anything that can happen, one of these things is the replacement of our toner cartridges. You can save toner cartridges for two years until they get damaged. Remember to store them in a location with little heat and humidity it will help conserve the cartridges.
Question: Dear Joe, I'm from Canada and I'm wondering if you can ship a Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridge to Canada?
Answer: Hello, Of course, we ship to almost all the countries in the world, so you can easily purchase from us and make sure you select the USPS Priority Mail International shipping method, that way you won't have to pay taxes!
Replacing the Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridges
Replacing the Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridge
1. Press the toner replacement key for about 2 seconds
2. Open the upper cover when the sound of printer operation stops. Hold the grip in the upper cover and open it until it stops
3. Hold the grip on the used Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridge and lift it up
Installing the new Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridge
4. Take the new toner cartridge and open the protective bag with scissors
CAUTION: Do not touch the sensor or electrical contacts; it may result in damage to the printer
5. Hold the new toner cartridge and shake it gently 5 to 6 times from side to side, then back and forth, to distribute the toner inside
6. Remove the protection cover on the Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridge
CAUTION: Do not touch the developing roller it may deteriorate your printing quality
7. Pull out the sealing tape which is approx. 45cm in length. To do this you better put the cartridge on a flat surface
8. Install the new Canon LBP 2410 toner cartridge on the printer and close the upper cover
9. When the sound of printer operation stops, press the toner replacement key. After this, the ready lamp (blue) will illuminateRelated offers: Canon LBP 2410 Toner | Canon LBP 5200 Toner | Canon MF8170c Toner | Canon MF8180 Toner