Brother HL-3140CW toner (TN221 - TN225) 4 Color Pack Compatible
$73.95Multipack Deal: Save $13.85
- Part Number(s): TN221BK-TN225C-TN225M-TN225Y
- Color: Black | Cyan | Magenta | Yellow
- Page Yield: Black 2500 | Colors 2200
- Cost per Page: 0.81¢
- Compatible with: HL-3140CW HL-3170CDW MFC-9130CW MFC-9330CDW MFC-9430CDW MFC 9140CDN.
- Condition: new
- Weight: 4 lb
- Shelf Life: 24-36 months
- Storage Temperature: We recommend to store this product between 0 and 100°F
- Warranty: Our products are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects, 30 days unconditional money back guarantee and free no hassle returns.
This set contains four color compatible cartridges: Black TN-221BK Cyan TN-225C Magenta TN-225M and Yellow TN-225Y that have been designed to produce crisp text and bright images, these High Yield Brother HL 3140CW toner cartridges outperform any standard toner because they allow you to print twice as much pages. The black cartridge can print up to 2,500 pages and each color cartridge up to 2,200 pages lowering the cost per page to approximately $0.012.
If you are looking to save money without compromising the quality of the printed pages, a four color pack is the perfect choice since it will save you $15.85 compared to buying these cartridges separately. This cartridges are very easy to set up, and in case you don't need to replace the four cartridges at once, keep in mind that they can be stored for up to 36 months at a room temperature between 0 and 100°F, ideally in a low humidity environment.
This 4 color pack of Brother Toner Cartridges is guaranteed to work in the following printers: HL-3140CW, HL-3170CDW, MFC-9130CW, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9430CDW, MFC 9140CDN.
Our compatible toner cartridges have been manufactured in compliance with the highest performance standards (ISO 9001, RoHS, ISO 14001). They are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects, 30 days unconditional money back guarantee and free no hassle returns. For more information check our warranty and returns policy.
Posted on 4/15/2016
Posted on 3/23/2016