Dell 1100 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 1100 toner cartridge
Replacing the Dell 1100 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Dell 1100 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Dell 1100 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Installing the new Dell 1100 toner cartridge
1. Remove the black protection sheet attached to the Dell 1100 toner cartridge.
2. Rock the Dell 1100 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times as shown in the illustration.
3. Remove the sealing tape by gently pulling out the orange tab.
4. Insert Dell 1100 toner cartridge into printer.
5. Insert securely the Dell 1100 toner cartridge into the printer.
Related offers: Dell 1110 Toner
Questions about Dell 1100 Toner Cartridges
Q: My printer is not printing and it says it has a paper jam, could you please tell me what to do in this case?
A: This is very common in dell printers and it’s also easy to fix. First of all open the top cover; if you see the jammed paper, please pull it from the front slots slowly.
If you can’t take it out, maybe it got stuck in the fuser area. Open the front cover, pull the dell 1100 toner cartridge out and put it away from the printer. Slowly pull the paper toward you. You must be very careful when taking out the paper because the paper end sensor is located right below the fuser and it may get broken if you pull the paper too hard.
If your situation is the second one, we recommend that you call a professional so that the printer doesn’t get damaged.
Q: The pages on my Dell 1100 printer are coming out with black speckles and marks on top of the page. Please help me!
A: Sometimes the problem is the dell 1100 toner, please change the cartridge and see if it works, if not, the problem is the drum unit, go ahead and replace it, after that everything should work perfectly.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "