Dell 1230C Toner Cartridges
Replacing Dell 1230C Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 1230c toner cartridges
Replacing the Dell 1230c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Dell 1230c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Dell 1230c toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 1230c toner cartridge
1. Turn the printer off, then wait a few minutes for the printer to cool.
2. Press the release button, completely open the front cover.
3. Grasp the handles on the dell 1230c toner cartridge and pull to remove the cartridge from the printer.
Installing the new Dell 1230c toner cartridge
4. Take a new dell 1230c toner cartridge out of its package.
- Don't use sharp objects, such as a knife or scissors, to open the toner cartridge package. You could damage the surface of the toner cartridge.
- To prevent damage, do not expose the toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes. Cover it with a piece of paper to protect it if necessary.
5. Holding both handles on the toner cartridge, thoroughly rock it from side to side to evenly distribute the dell 1230c toner.
6. Place the dell 1230c toner cartridge on a flat surface, and remove the protecting cover.
7. Ensure that the color of the dell 1230c toner cartridge matches the color slot and then grasp the handles on the toner cartridge. Insert the cartridge until it clicks into place.
8. Close the front cover. Ensure that the cover is securely latched, and then turn the printer on.
CAUTION: If the front cover is not completely closed, the printer will not operate.