- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Dell 1230C Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM 330-3578, 330-3012 |Page Yield 1,500$86.95
OEM 330-3581, 330-3015 |Page Yield 1,000$79.95
OEM 330-3580, 330-3014 |Page Yield 1,000$79.95
OEM 330-3579, 330-3013 |Page Yield 1,000$79.95
OEM 330-3578 330-3012 - 330-3581 330-3015 - 330-3580 3 |Page Yield Black 1,500 - Color 1,000$290.95
Replacing the Dell 1230c toner cartridges
Replacing the Dell 1230c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Dell 1230c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Dell 1230c toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 1230c toner cartridge
1. Turn the printer off, then wait a few minutes for the printer to cool.
2. Press the release button, completely open the front cover.
3. Grasp the handles on the dell 1230c toner cartridge and pull to remove the cartridge from the printer.
Installing the new Dell 1230c toner cartridge
4. Take a new dell 1230c toner cartridge out of its package.
- Don't use sharp objects, such as a knife or scissors, to open the toner cartridge package. You could damage the surface of the toner cartridge.
- To prevent damage, do not expose the toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes. Cover it with a piece of paper to protect it if necessary.
5. Holding both handles on the toner cartridge, thoroughly rock it from side to side to evenly distribute the dell 1230c toner.
6. Place the dell 1230c toner cartridge on a flat surface, and remove the protecting cover.
7. Ensure that the color of the dell 1230c toner cartridge matches the color slot and then grasp the handles on the toner cartridge. Insert the cartridge until it clicks into place.
8. Close the front cover. Ensure that the cover is securely latched, and then turn the printer on.
CAUTION: If the front cover is not completely closed, the printer will not operate.
Questions about Dell 1230c toner cartridges
Q: For the Dell 1230c Toner Cartridge, what does it mean when it shows a page yield at 5% coverage?
A: The page yield of any dell 1230c toner cartridge is the number of pages it will last at 5% coverage. 5% coverage is the measure used to indicate a regular letter size page with text.
Q: I'm about to buy some toner cartridges but I don't know what a compatible Dell 1230c toner exactly means, can you help me?
A: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Dell; most of the times, the original Dell 1230c toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and re-manufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by dell, but it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
Q: if I order a Dell 1230c toner cartridge, how long will my package take to get to California?
A: The estimated shipping time depends on the shipping method you select when doing check out and your location. We offer different shipping methods: FedEx Ground, USPS Priority Mail and FedEx Next Day.
Q: What does it mean that the Dell 1230c toner cartridges are compatible with other machines such as Dell 1235c?
A: First of all there's nothing to worry about, it just means that the company sells machines with similar specifications but with different names and something extra that makes them different, maybe the number of paper handles or an extra function such as fax or scanner. What you need to know is that although these machines have different names, the toner cartridges are the same and they work perfectly with each of these machines.
Q: I've just seen that if I buy a Dell 1230c toner set I'll save a lot of money but I'm wondering how long can I save a new toner cartridge before it gets damaged?
A: Hello, that's a good question, because when we run a business we need to get everything working exactly how we want so we try to be prepared for anything that can happen, one of these things is the replacement of our toner cartridges. You can save toner cartridges for two years until they get damaged. Remember to store them in a location with little heat and humidity it will help conserve the cartridges.
Q: I'm from Canada and I'm wondering if you can ship a Dell 1230c toner cartridge to Canada?
A: We ship to almost all the countries in the world, so you can easily purchase from us and make sure you select the USPS Priority Mail International shipping method, that way you won't have to pay taxes!
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "