Dell 1235CN Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Dell 1235CN
Replacing the Dell 1235cn toner cartridges
Replacing the Dell 1235cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Dell 1235cn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Dell 1235cn toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 1235cn toner cartridge
1. Turn the printer off, then wait a few minutes for the printer to cool.
2. Using the handle, completely open the front cover.
3. Grasp the handles on the dell 1235cn toner cartridge and pull to remove the cartridge from the printer.
Installing the new Dell 1235cn toner cartridge
4. Take a new dell 1235cn toner cartridge out of its package.
- Don't use sharp objects, such as a knife or scissors, to open the toner cartridge package. You could damage the surface of the toner cartridge.
- To prevent damage, do not expose the toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes. Cover it with a piece of paper to protect it if necessary.
5. Holding both handles on the toner cartridge, thoroughly rock it from side to side to evenly distribute the dell 1235cn toner.
6. Place the dell 1235cn toner cartridge on a flat surface, and remove the protecting cover.
7. Ensure that the color of the dell 1235cn toner cartridge matches the color slot and then grasp the handles on the toner cartridge. Insert the cartridge until it clicks into place.
8. Close the front cover. Ensure that the cover is securely latched, and then turn the printer on.
CAUTION: If the front cover is not completely closed, the printer will not operate.
Questions about Dell 1235cn toner cartridges
Q: I was replacing my dell 1235cn black toner cartridge and the toner waste bin fell out. I put it back and I got a replace/install waste toner bin error message. Now it won’t print at all even though the waste toner bin is installed.
A: The best you can do is to wash it out with rubbing alcohol and let it dry. There is a light sensor that will throw up this error if the bin is dirty.
Q: How do I replace the dell 1235cn toner waste bin?
A: If you still have the user’s manual, please go ahead and take a look at the page 56 where you will find the replacing instructions. If not, please follow these steps:
- Turn the printer off and wait for the printer to cool.
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the waste toner container out of the printer (you will find it in the bottom left)
- Take the container’s cap and use it to close the waste toner container opening.
- Insert the new toner container and then push it until it is firmly seated in place.
- Finally close the front cover and turn the printer on.
Q: My dell 1235cn is showing “replace imaging unit soon”. What does imaging unit means and how do I fix or replace it?
A: The imaging unit or drum unit is the part of the printer where the image is scanned, then the toner sticks on it and then is stuck to the paper.
Replacing the imaging unit is very simple, you just have to turn the printer off, open the front cover, pull all the dell 1235cn toner cartridges and the waste toner container out of the printer, then pull the imaging unit out, take a new one without scratching it or touching the surface with your fingers and push it into the printer. Finally put everything back into the printer and turn it on.
Ask Joe a question about Dell 1235cn toner cartridges:
These guys are always on top. I never have had a problem ordering supplies from them.
Very impressed. Ordered was shipped and received in time frame given. Was informed of tracking information so I could follow order. This was probably the easiest online order I have ever done.
Product delivered on time as promised. Quality appears to be very good. Great pricing!
Easy process to order. Confirmation and follow up with shipping date. Product arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"