Dell 1250C Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM 331-0722 331-0723 331-0724 331-0725 |Page Yield 700$253.50
Questions about Dell 1250c toner cartridges
Q: The printer is saying " error 024-969" it means that there's either a paper jam or no paper. There is paper in the tray and I've checked for jam but I couldn't fine anything, any thoughts?
A: First of all go ahead and check for any pice of paper that might be inside of the printer. The problem might be a piece of paper that is stick in the roller, if so, you should replace the fuser unit.
Q: Hello Joe, for the Dell 1250c toner cartridge what does it mean when it shows a page yield at a "5% coverage"?
A: The page yield of any Dell 1250c toner cartridge is the number of pages it will last at a 5% coverage. A 5% coverage is usually a regular letter size page with text.
Q: Hi Joe, I'm about to buy some toner cartridges but I don't know what a compatible Dell 1250c toner exactly means, can you help me?
A: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Dell; most of the times, the original Dell 1250c toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and re-manufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by dell, but it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
Q: Hello Joe, if I order a Dell 1250c toner cartridge, how long will my package take to get to California ?
A: The estimated shipping time depends on the shipping method you select when doing check out and your location. We offer different shipping methods: UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail and UPS Next Day.
Q: What does it mean that the Dell 1250c toner cartridges are compatible with other machines such as Dell 1350cnw, 1355cn?
A: Hello, first of all there's nothing to worry about, it just means that the company sells machines with similar specifications but with different names and something extra that makes them different, maybe the number of paper handles or an extra function such as fax or scanner. What you need to know is that although these machines have different names, the toner cartridges are the same and they work perfectly with each of these machines.
Q: Hey Joe, I've just seen that if I buy a Dell 1250c toner set I'll save a lot of money but I'm wondering how long can i save a new toner cartridge before it gets damaged?
A: Hello, that's a good question, because when we run a business we need to get everything working exactly how we want so we try to be prepared for anything that can happen, one of these things is the replacement of our toner cartridges. You can save toner cartridges for two years until they get damaged. Remember to store them in a location with little heat and humidity it will help conserve the cartridges.
Q: Dear Joe, I'm from Canada and I'm wondering if you can ship a Dell 1250c toner cartridge to Canada?
A: Hello, Of course, we ship to almost all the countries in the world, so you can easily purchase from us and make sure you select the USPS Priority Mail International shipping method, that way you won't have to pay taxes!
Replacing the Dell 1250c toner
Replacing the Dell 1250c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or you Dell 1250c toner cartridges.
Before replacing Dell 1250c toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
- - To protect the drum units against bright light, close the front cover within 5 minutes. If the front cover remains open from more than 5 minutes, print quality may deteriorate
Removing the used Dell 1250c toner cartridge
1. Turn off the printer
2. Open the Dell 1250c toner access cover
3. Pinch the Dell 1250c toner cartridge firmly
4. Pull the Dell 1250c toner cartridge out.
Always pull the cartridge out slowly so that you do not spill any toner
Installing the new Dell 1250c toner cartridge
5. Unpack a new Dell 1250c toner cartridge of the desired color and shake it five to six times to distribute the toner evenly
6. Remove the tape from the Dell 1250c toner cartridge.
7. Adjust the Dell 1250c toner cartridge to the associated cartridge holder, and then insert it firmly by pressing near the center of the label until the cartridge clicks
8. Close the toner access cover.Related offers: Dell 1250c toner | Dell 1350cnw Toner | Dell 1355cn Toner