- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Dell 1320C Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 1320c toner cartridges
Replacing the dell 1320c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 1320 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 1320c toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the rigth side of the Dell 1320C printer
2. Press the slide of the Dell 1320C toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Take out the used dell 1320c toner cartridge that you want to replace
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Dell 1320c toner cartridge4. Take the new dell 1320c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the new cartridge into the printer
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board
Related offers: Dell 1320c Toner
Questions about Dell 1320c toner cartridges
Question: I’m getting error code 091-935 from my Dell laser printer 1320c, what does it mean?
Answer: In this case the drum cartridge has to be replaced. Error 091-935 means Drum Full of waste toner.
Question: The error light on my 1320c has turned to orange blinking, how can I fix this?
Answer: When the light is flashing, probably is not the PHD, but might be a problem with the PDL emulation. Try going to de control panel, right click the Dell printer, and select printer properties, not properties. Go to the advanced tab and check print directly to printer instead of spool print documents.
Question: My dell 1320c laser printer prints black as grey. How can I make it print in black again?
This is a common problem with this printer and there are many things you can try to improve the performance of your dell 1320c toner cartridges and get an excellent printing quality.
Check if your Toner Save Mode is off (in the print driver, under preferences). If you're still printing gray, you may need to replace the PHD (print head unit)
Another thing you can try is to restore the defaults on the printer
There's also the possibility that not all of the ribbons have been removed from the PHD unit inside. To remove them all, you'll need to oven the front cover of the dell 1320c printer, move the four tabs 90 degrees and pull the whole PHD out and take off the 4 yellow ribbons. I will return to normal after 40 or 50 pages printed. Be careful with this because if you've already print with all or some of the ribbons, you're PHD units might be damaged and you'll have to buy new ones.
Check that the Non-Dell Toner in the Printer Maintenance tab in the Tool Box is not selected.
Question: My Dell 1320 is not printing properly on the left side, it is very faded. How can I print correctly?
Answer: It seems to be a problem with dell 1320 toner contamination in the optical processing unit. You can solve this problem by removing the unit and cleaning the mirrors/lenses in the open front of the unit and the laser/mirrors behind the plastic cover at the back with compressed air.
Question: My dell 1320c toner cartridges are giving me light printing. What can I do to fix it?
Answer: You should try checking that your saving mode is turned-off, if it is, then the problem might be some toner dust accumulated on the mirror and lenses inside the machine. You could try cleaning it yourself with compressed air or hire a professional to do it for you.
Question: Every time I print in black it comes out looking like if I was colored the whole page with black crayon or dust, why is this happening?
Answer: If you put your hand over the paper and the toner is coming off on your hand, you'll need to change the fuser
Question: Something is happening with my blue dell 1320c toner cartridge because it is printing as purple and sometimes pink, what can I do?
Answer: you can try shaking it a little to see if it helps, if not, check that everything is clean in the cartridge, clean contacts and check also the lenses and mirrors of the PHD, if none of that works you'll need to replace it.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "