Dell 1350CNW Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in the
Dell 1350CNW printer.
Replacing Dell 1350CNW Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 1350cnw toner
Replacing the Dell 1350cnw toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or you Dell 1350cnw toner cartridges.
Before replacing Dell 1350cnw toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
- - To protect the drum units against bright light, close the front cover within 5 minutes. If the front cover remains open from more than 5 minutes, print quality may deteriorate
Removing the used Dell 1350cnw toner cartridge
1. Turn off the printer
2. Open the Dell 1350cnw toner access cover
3. Pinch the Dell 1350cnw toner cartridge firmly
4. Pull the Dell 1350cnw toner cartridge out.
Always pull the cartridge out slowly so that you do not spill any toner
Installing the new Dell 1350cnw toner cartridge
5. Unpack a new Dell 1350cnw toner cartridge of the desired color and shake it five to six times to distribute the toner evenly
6. Remove the tape from the Dell 1350cnw toner cartridge.
7. Adjust the Dell 1350cnw toner cartridge to the associated cartridge holder, and then insert it firmly by pressing near the center of the label until the cartridge clicks
8. Close the toner access cover.
Product Questions & Answers
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes