Dell 1700 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 1700 Drum Unit
Replacing the Dell 1700 drum unit is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used drum unit and install new one without damaging your printer or you Dell 1700 drum unit.
Before replacing Dell 1700 drum unit keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
- - To protect the drum units against bright light, close the front cover within 5 minutes. If the front cover remains open from more than 5 minutes, print quality may deteriorate
Removing the used Dell 1700 drum unit
1. Open the front cover by pressing the button on the left side of the printer and lowering the cover.
2. Pull the Dell 1700 toner cartridge assembly out of the printer by pulling on the toner cartridge handle.
Place the toner cartridge assembly on a flat, clean surface.
3. Remove the Dell 1700 toner cartridge:Press the button on the base of the toner cartridge assembly.Pull the toner cartridge up and out using the handle.
4. Unpack the new Dell 1700 drum unit or imaging drum.
Installing the new Dell 1700 imaging drum
5. Install the Dell 1700 toner cartridge into the new toner cartridge assembly by aligning the white rollers on the toner cartridge with the white arrows on the tracks of the imaging drum and pushing the toner cartridge in as far as it will go. The cartridge clicks into place when correctly installed.
6. Install the Dell 1700 toner cartridge assembly into the printer by aligning the green arrows on the guides of the toner cartridge assembly with the green arrows on the tracks in the printer and pushing the toner cartridge assembly in as far as it will go.
7. After you replace the Dell 1700 drum unit or imaging drum, you should reset the imaging drum's counter. To reset the counter, press and hold the Cancel button until all lights flash in sequence.
8. Close the front cover
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "