- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Dell 2135CN Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 2135cn toner cartridges
Replacing the dell 2135cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 2135 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 2135cn toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the rigth side of the Dell 2135cn printer
2. Press the slide of the Dell 2135cn toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Dell 2135 toner cartridge
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Dell 2135cn toner cartridge
4. Take the new dell 2135cn toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the new cartridge into the printer
6. Pull the cartridge forward to fix the slide, then close the cover board
Related offers: Dell 2130cn Toner | Dell 2135cn Toner
Questions about Dell 2135cn toner cartridges
Q: Hi Joe my dell 2135cn toner cartridges are printing very faint, what can I do?
A: When this happen is probably for two reasons, even you don't have enough toner in your dell 2135 toner cartridges and you'll have to buy new ones or If the toner levels are OK then maybe the problem is dust / toner dust accumulation at the laser reflecting mirrors inside the printer which can blocks laser beams and results in faint print. Therefore the printer requires cleaning by a professional.
Q: Hello Joe, my dell 2135cn laser printer prints black as grey. How can I get it to print in black again?
A: This is a common problem with this printer and there are many things you can try to improve the performance of your dell 2135cn toner cartridges and get an excellent printing quality. Check if your Toner Save Mode is off (in the print driver, under preferences). If you're still printing gray, you may need to replace the PHD (print head unit). Another thing you can try is to restore the defaults on the printer. There's also the possibility that not all of the ribbons have been removed from the PHD unit inside. To remove them all, you'll need to open the front cover of the dell 2135cn printer, move the four tabs 90 degrees and pull the whole PHD out and take off the 4 yellow ribbons. It will return to normal after 40 or 50 pages printed. Be careful with this because if you've already print with all or some of the ribbons, your PHD units might be damaged and you'll have to buy new ones. Check that the Non-Dell Toner in the Printer Maintenance tab in the Tool Box is not selected. Verify that you're using the correct print media.
Q: Hi Joe, my cyan dell 2135cn toner cartridge is empty, why can't I print?
A: It appears to be a common issue with this printer, and seems to be a limitation of the unit, you will not be able to print anything if you have one or more empty toner cartridges.
Q: The printer is showing paper jam but I've already taken off all the paper. Why is it?
A: This is apparently another common issue with dell printers, when this happens, stop the printing session and slowly pull the jammed paper out of the printer. If the printer keeps showing the jammed paper message is because a little piece of paper is still inside of the printer so turn it off and then carefully remove all the paper pieces and start all over again.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "