Dell 2145CN Toner Cartridges
Replacing Dell 2145CN Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 2145cn Toner Cartridges
Replacing the dell 2145cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 2145 toner.
This is a colour laser printer that uses four different cartridges, one for each color: black, cyan, magenta and yellow.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
1. First of all turn the printer off and wait until it cools.
2. Open the front cover of the printer.
NOTE: Do not touch the OPC drum or the front of each cartridge, they can get damaged if you do so. Don’t leave the cover open for too much time in order to avoid exposing the drum to light. Be careful not to scratch the surface of the transfer belt.
3. Pull the dell 2145cn toner cartridges out of the printer.
4. Take the new toner cartridge and slightly rock it from side to side to evenly distribute toner.
5. Remove the paper covering the toner cartridge by removing the tape.
6. Insert the toner cartridge until it clicks into place. Remember to place each color cartridge on its respective slot.
7. Close the front cover, turn the printer on and you’re done!