Dell 2145CN Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
About the Dell 2145cn Multifunction Color Laser Printer
This printer has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of small to medium sized businesses. It has the ability to scan and print in duplex mode, which can help you save money in paper supplies. It also allows to copy documents and send faxes. It can print up to 20 pages per minute and can storage on its tray up to 250 sheets. You can connect your computer to the printer by USB or if you want to share it in the office you can use the Ethernet port. Its maximum printing resolution is up to 2400 x 600 dpi and it supports different media type such as labels, envelopes, cards and plain paper.
Questions about Dell 2145cn Toner Cartridges
Q: Every time I print the paper comes out wrinkled all over. Why is this happening?
A: This might be due to an object causing obstruction. Check if the paper feed roller is dirty and try to clean it carefully.
Q: The magenta dell 2145cn toner cartridges is empty, can I still print if the other three are full?
A: Some printers don’t allow to print when one of the cartridges is empty, but this is not the case of the dell 2145cn, you can still print in black and white or color, but you will notice the difference when printing in color.
Ask Joe a question about Dell 2145cn toner cartridges:
Replacing the Dell 2145cn Toner Cartridges
Replacing the dell 2145cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 2145 toner.
This is a colour laser printer that uses four different cartridges, one for each color: black, cyan, magenta and yellow.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
1. First of all turn the printer off and wait until it cools.
2. Open the front cover of the printer.
NOTE: Do not touch the OPC drum or the front of each cartridge, they can get damaged if you do so. Don’t leave the cover open for too much time in order to avoid exposing the drum to light. Be careful not to scratch the surface of the transfer belt.
3. Pull the dell 2145cn toner cartridges out of the printer.
4. Take the new toner cartridge and slightly rock it from side to side to evenly distribute toner.
5. Remove the paper covering the toner cartridge by removing the tape.
6. Insert the toner cartridge until it clicks into place. Remember to place each color cartridge on its respective slot.
7. Close the front cover, turn the printer on and you’re done!