Dell 2150CN Toner Cartridges
Replacing Dell 2150CN Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 2150cn toner
Replacing the Dell 2150cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or you Dell 2150cn toner cartridges.
Before replacing Dell 2150cn toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
- - To protect the drum units against bright light, close the front cover within 5 minutes. If the front cover remains open from more than 5 minutes, print quality may deteriorate
Removing the used Dell 2150cn toner cartridge
1. Open the Dell 2150cn toner access cover
2. Push the latch(es) backwards to pop open the Dell 2150cn toner cartridge(s) that you want to replace
3. Pull the Dell 2150cn toner cartridge holder until it clicks, and then pull out the toner cartridge
CAUTION: Do not shake the toner cartridge as it may cause toner spills
Installing the new Dell 2150cn toner cartridge
4. Ensure that the color of the new Dell 2150cn toner cartridge matches that on the handle before replacing it. Shake the new toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly
5. Insert the Dell 2150cn toner cartridge into the associated cartridge holder, and then slide the latch of the toner cartridge.
6. Close the toner access cover