- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Dell 2150CN Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 2150cn toner
Replacing the Dell 2150cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or you Dell 2150cn toner cartridges.
Before replacing Dell 2150cn toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
- - To protect the drum units against bright light, close the front cover within 5 minutes. If the front cover remains open from more than 5 minutes, print quality may deteriorate
Removing the used Dell 2150cn toner cartridge
1. Open the Dell 2150cn toner access cover
2. Push the latch(es) backwards to pop open the Dell 2150cn toner cartridge(s) that you want to replace
3. Pull the Dell 2150cn toner cartridge holder until it clicks, and then pull out the toner cartridge
CAUTION: Do not shake the toner cartridge as it may cause toner spills
Installing the new Dell 2150cn toner cartridge
4. Ensure that the color of the new Dell 2150cn toner cartridge matches that on the handle before replacing it. Shake the new toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly
5. Insert the Dell 2150cn toner cartridge into the associated cartridge holder, and then slide the latch of the toner cartridge.
6. Close the toner access cover
Related offers: Dell 2145cn Toner | Dell 2155cn Toner
About the Dell 2150cn Multifunction Color Laser Printer
This is a color laser printer that allows you to print, copy, scan and fax documents. It has been designed to meet all the requirements of a medium business. It prints up to 24 pages per minute and has the capacity to storage up to 250 sheets on its input tray. You can use a wide variety of media types such as coated paper, postal card paper, plain paper, cover paper, recycled paper, labels and envelopes, all of them with a maximum resolution of 600x600 dpi and you can easily share the printer with your colleagues at work by using the Ethernet connection, a good way to make your office more efficient.
Questions about Dell 2150cn toner cartridges
Question: Hello Joe, for the Dell 2150cn toner cartridge what does it mean when it shows a page yield at a "5% coverage"?
Answer: The page yield of any Dell 2150cn toner cartridge is the number of pages it will last at a 5% coverage. A 5% coverage is usually a regular letter size page with text.
Question: Hi Joe, I'm about to buy some toner cartridges but I don't know what a compatible Dell 2150cn toner exactly means, can you help me?
Answer: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Dell; most of the times, the original Dell 2150cn toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and re-manufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by dell, but it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
Question: Hello Joe, if I order a Dell 2150cn toner cartridge, how long will my package take to get to California ?
Answer: The estimated shipping time depends on the shipping method you select when doing check out and your location. We offer different shipping methods: UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail and UPS Next Day.
Question: What does it mean that the Dell 2150cn toner cartridges are compatible with other machines such as Dell 2155cn?
Answer: Hello, first of all there's nothing to worry about, it just means that the company sells machines with similar specifications but with different names and something extra that makes them different, maybe the number of paper handles or an extra function such as fax or scanner. What you need to know is that although these machines have different names, the toner cartridges are the same and they work perfectly with each of these machines.
Question: Hey Joe, I've just seen that if I buy a Dell 2150cn toner set I'll save a lot of money but I'm wondering how long can i save a new toner cartridge before it gets damaged?
Answer: Hello, that's a good question, because when we run a business we need to get everything working exactly how we want so we try to be prepared for anything that can happen, one of these things is the replacement of our toner cartridges. You can save toner cartridges for two years until they get damaged. Remember to store them in a location with little heat and humidity it will help conserve the cartridges.
Question: Dear Joe, I'm from Canada and I'm wondering if you can ship a Dell 2150cn toner cartridge to Canada?
Answer: Hello, Of course, we ship to almost all the countries in the world, so you can easily purchase from us and make sure you select the USPS Priority Mail International shipping method, that way you won't have to pay taxes!
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "