- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Dell 3010/3010CN Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 3010cn toner cartridges
Replacing the dell 3010cn cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 3010cn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 3010cn toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover and unlock the dell 3010cn cartridge by turning the handle.
2. Remove the used dell 3010cn toner cartridge from the printer.
Installing the new Dell 3010cn toner cartridge
3. Shake the new dell 3010cn toner cartridge firmly for 5 or 6 times from right to left.
4. Remove the white strip at the bottom of the new dell 3010cn cartridge.
5. Insert the new dell 3010cn cartridge into the printer.
6. Lock the dell 3010cn toner cartridge in place by turning the handle back to its original position.
Questions about Dell 3010cn Toner Cartridges
Q: Our Dell 3010cn printer is saying “reseat fuser” but we don’t what this means. Any thoughts?
A: The fuser is the part of the printer that uses heat to melt the toner that will then get stuck into the printer by the drum unit. To reset the fuser you will need to open the printer cover, remove the dell 3010cn toner cartridge, make sure that the fuser is placed correctly into its slot. Insert the cartridge again. This should fix your problem. If not, contact a dell technician.
Q: I’m having a ghost image at the bottom of each printed page. Is it a problem with toner cartridges or other parts?
A: This is actually a problem with the drum unit, it might be the cleaning wire attached to it that is dirty but there is no way to clean it so you will have to buy the entire drum unit.
Q: My printer says it has a paper jam fuser 077-104. I’ve checked everywhere inside the printer and I cannot find any piece of paper. I turned the printer off and back on but it keeps showing the same error.
A: Have you checked the fuser to see if there is some piece of paper or label? Open the printer, locate the fuser and carefully look for any piece of paper, take it out and install everything again. This should fix the problem.
Q: I need to replace the drum unit on my Dell 3010cn printer, but I don’t know how to do this. Please guide me through this.
A: Open both covers of the printer, push up the lever on the right side of the printer in order to remove the drum unit, grab it by the handle and pull it out. To install the new drum, remove the protective sheet from it, be careful not to touch the drum at the bottom. The push up the lever of the right side of the printer and holding the drum by the handle, place it inside the printer. Pull down the lever and close the covers. You are ready to go!
Ask Joe a question about Dell 3010cn toner cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "