Dell 3010/3010CN Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM 341-3568 341-3571 341-3570 341-3569 |Page Yield 2,000$375.50
PARTS FOR Dell 3010/3010CN
Questions about Dell 3010cn Toner Cartridges
Q: Our Dell 3010cn printer is saying “reseat fuser” but we don’t what this means. Any thoughts?
A: The fuser is the part of the printer that uses heat to melt the toner that will then get stuck into the printer by the drum unit. To reset the fuser you will need to open the printer cover, remove the dell 3010cn toner cartridge, make sure that the fuser is placed correctly into its slot. Insert the cartridge again. This should fix your problem. If not, contact a dell technician.
Q: I’m having a ghost image at the bottom of each printed page. Is it a problem with toner cartridges or other parts?
A: This is actually a problem with the drum unit, it might be the cleaning wire attached to it that is dirty but there is no way to clean it so you will have to buy the entire drum unit.
Q: My printer says it has a paper jam fuser 077-104. I’ve checked everywhere inside the printer and I cannot find any piece of paper. I turned the printer off and back on but it keeps showing the same error.
A: Have you checked the fuser to see if there is some piece of paper or label? Open the printer, locate the fuser and carefully look for any piece of paper, take it out and install everything again. This should fix the problem.
Q: I need to replace the drum unit on my Dell 3010cn printer, but I don’t know how to do this. Please guide me through this.
A: Open both covers of the printer, push up the lever on the right side of the printer in order to remove the drum unit, grab it by the handle and pull it out. To install the new drum, remove the protective sheet from it, be careful not to touch the drum at the bottom. The push up the lever of the right side of the printer and holding the drum by the handle, place it inside the printer. Pull down the lever and close the covers. You are ready to go!
Ask Joe a question about Dell 3010cn toner cartridges:
Replacing the Dell 3010cn toner cartridges
Replacing the dell 3010cn cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 3010cn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 3010cn toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover and unlock the dell 3010cn cartridge by turning the handle.
2. Remove the used dell 3010cn toner cartridge from the printer.
Installing the new Dell 3010cn toner cartridge
3. Shake the new dell 3010cn toner cartridge firmly for 5 or 6 times from right to left.
4. Remove the white strip at the bottom of the new dell 3010cn cartridge.
5. Insert the new dell 3010cn cartridge into the printer.
6. Lock the dell 3010cn toner cartridge in place by turning the handle back to its original position.