- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Dell 3100/3100CN Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM 310-5726 310-5739 310-5738 310-5737 |Page Yield Black 4,000 - Color 2,000$345.95
PARTS FOR Dell 3100/3100CN
OEM 310-5732 / 310-8075 |Page Yield Black 42,000 pages - Color 10,500 pages$230.95
Replacing the Dell 3100cn toner cartridges
Replacing the dell 3100cn toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 3100cn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 3100cn toner cartridges
1. Open the printer's front cover and unlock the dell 3100cn toner cartridge by turning the handle.
2. Remove the used dell 3100cn toner cartridge from the printer.
Installing the new Dell 3100cn toner cartridges
3. Shake the new dell 3100cn toner cartridges firmly for 5 or 6 times from right to left.
4. Remove the white strip at the bottom of the new dell 3100cn toner cartridges.
5. Insert the new dell 3100cn toner cartridges into the printer.
6. Lock the dell 3100cn toner cartridges in place by turning the handle back to its original position.
Questions about Dell 3100cn Toner Cartridges
Q: My printer is showing an 004-321 error and it says restart your printer. I have restarted but it didn’t work. What else can I do?
A: It seems like the problem is actually with your drum unit. You need to buy a new one. In order to fix the issue with this error, go ahead and take the old cartridge out of the printer, turn the machine off and on. It will ask for the drum unit, then you should install the new one. This should fix your problem.
Q: When printing I’m getting a vertical streak down the right margin. Is it a problem with dell 3100cn toner cartridges?
A: There is nothing wrong with the toner cartridges, what you have to change is the drum unit.
Q: My printer is constantly calibrating.
A: The Dell 3100cn printer will calibrate about every 10 pages. If your printer is calibrating more often than that, you should call a technician.
Q: I’m having a black line down the right side of every printed page with my dell 3100cn laser printer. I read I should clean the window.. but have no idea where this window is.
A: This is usually due to an imaging drum that is dirty, it might have some toner dust on it. Take the drum unit out of the printer, and clean it carefully with a soft dry cloth. Insert it again and see if this fix the problem. If not, and you see that the drum is dirty again, then it is probably a toner cartridge that is leaking. If none of these helps, then you should buy a new drum unit.
Q: My Dell 3100cn toner levels are good but when it comes to printing, the colors are really bad. What can I do?
A: The print head is damaged. You should get a new one.
Q: I there a difference between the K image drum and the K toner cartridge? I have replaced the black dell 3100cn toner cartridge but the printer is still giving me a message saying I should replace the K drum unit.
A: The drum and the toner cartridge are two different parts of the printer. Simply put, the toner is where the toner powder is stored and the drum unit is one of the parts involved in the process of pasting the image into the paper. So what you really need to replace is the drum unit, no the toner cartridge.
Ask Joe a question about Dell 3100cn toner cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "