Dell 3115/3115CN Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Dell 3115/3115CN
Replacing the Dell 3115cn toner cartridge
Replacing the Dell 3115cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or you Dell 3115cn toner cartridges.
Before replacing Dell 3115 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
- - To protect the drum units against bright light, close the front cover within 5 minutes. If the front cover remains open from more than 5 minutes, print quality may deteriorate
Removing the used Dell 3115cn toner cartridge
1. Push the button located on the right side of the printer and open the front cover
2. Grasp the handles at both ends of the Dell 3115cn toner cartridge that you want to replace and pull it out of the printer
Installing the new Dell 3115cn toner cartridge
3. Take the new cartridge and shake gently 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly
4. Remove the Dell 3115 toner cartridge from its packaging
5. Completely remove the seal from the toner cartridge by pulling the tab on the end of the toner cartridge
6. Grasp both handles of the toner cartridge with the label facing up and slide the cartridge into the same color slot. Make sure the cartridge is fully inserted.
7. Remove the orange protective cover of the installed print cartridge and discard
8. Close the front coverRelated offers: Dell 3010cn Toner | Dell 3100cn Toner | Dell 3110cn Toner
Questions about Dell 3115cn toner cartridges
Question: Hi Joe, My dell 3115cn is printing duplicate text and images. What can I do?
Answer: This might be for three reasons, the first an easy to solve is that you have toner dust and youâ€™ll need to vacuum the excess of toner. The second reason is that you need a new Fuser. The Fuser is the hot thing in the back of your printer that stick the toner into the paper, after 100.000+ pages printed is normal that the Teflon it has wears out and start duplicating text and images. The third reason, and it happens when just one color is repeating, is that your toner cartridge for that color is damaged and youâ€™ll need to replace it
Question: The printer is showing paper jam but I've already take off all the paper. Why is it?.
Answer: This is apparently another common issue with dell printers, when this happen, stop the printing session and slowly pull the jammed paper from the printer. If the printer keeps showing the jammed paper message is because a little piece of paper is still inside of the printer so turn it off and then carefully remove all the paper pieces and start all over again
Question: Hi Joe, every time I print a color page, the colors are light. Any ideas?
Answer: there are many things that can cause you this issue, the first thing you should do is check that the toner save mode is off, if it doesnâ€™t work, you can try the following tips:
- Make sure that the media type setting matches the type of paper youâ€™re using
- Choose the Vivid option for Color Mode in the printer driver
- Disable the Improve Gray Color if shaded look dull
- Choose Enhance Black Printing if a printed black graphic is too light
- Also try shaking all the 4 color dell 3115cn toner cartridges gently
If nothing of above works maybe your toner cartridges, drum units or belt units are damaged
These guys are always on top. I never have had a problem ordering supplies from them.
Very impressed. Ordered was shipped and received in time frame given. Was informed of tracking information so I could follow order. This was probably the easiest online order I have ever done.
Product delivered on time as promised. Quality appears to be very good. Great pricing!
Easy process to order. Confirmation and follow up with shipping date. Product arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...
"Easy & straight forward ordering process. Great search capability. We are using them as our alternative vendor for our Canon Image Runner toner vendor."
"I would recommend this company to other people without reservation."
"Return purchaser - product seems to work great so far. Hope second product performance goes as well as the first."
"Fantastic delivery received right in time. No games just great service."
"This was my second purchase from them. They continue to excel!"