- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Dell 3130CN Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 3130cn Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 3130cn Toner Cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 3130 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
1. Open the front cover.
2. Pull out the dell 3130cn toner cartridge that you want to replace
3. Shake the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly
4. Remove the packaging of the new cartridge
5. Remove the seal from the new toner cartridge completely by pulling the tab on the end of the cartridge.
6. Insert the new cartridge with the label facing up into the same color slot
7. Remove the orange protective cover of the installed cartridge
8. Finally close the front coverRelated offers: Dell 3330dn Toner | Dell 3333dn Toner | Dell 3335dn Toner
Question about Dell 3130cn Toner Cartridges
Q: My printer is saying “replace K tape”. What is the K tape?
A: The color of the dell 3130cn toner cartridges are categorized like this:
Black = K
Cyan = C
Magenta = M
Yellow = Y
What you need to replace is the Black Toner Cartridge.
Q: I have replaced one of the my dell 3130cn toner cartridges but the printer is still saying that I have to replace cartridge. What can I do to reset the printer?
A: There are a couple of possibilities that can cause this issue. First of all make sure that you bought cartridges for dell 3130cn and not for the dell 3110cn, they look similar but have different capacities and chips. The other reason is that you have another cartridge that is also empty, so now you should replace that one too.
Q: I’m getting smudge spots all over the printed pages. I’ve cleaned the printer but can’t find the source of these spots. Any thoughts?
A: There are two possible sources for these spots. First of all the rollers inside the printer might be dirty, if you cleaned them and nothing changed, then the second option is that the rollers that come with the cartridges are dirty, carefully check them and the wiper on the cartridge. That should fix the problem.
Q: I have inserted a new magenta dell 3130cn toner, but the printer keeps saying “remove tape from magenta cartridge”. I have checked the cartridge and there is no tape on it. What else can I do?
A: If you already checked the cartridge and there is no tape on it, you should try removing it and cleaning the contacts on both the printer and the cartridge, it seems like the printer is not recognizing it properly. If it doesn’t work, then probably the cartridge is defective and you should try with a new one. If it doesn’t work then you should call a technician to see if there is any part that needs to be replaced.
Q: Whenever I print something in Color with my dell 3130cn, I get the image grainy. What is the problem?
A: It seems like a problem with the toner cartridges, you should try to clean the dust out of them or replace them it that doesn’t work.
Ask Joe a question about Dell 3130cn toner cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "