- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Dell 5100CN Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM 310-5807 310-5810 310-5809 310-5808 |Page Yield Black 9,000 - Color 8,000$815.95
Replacing the Dell 5100cn toner cartridges
Replacing the dell 5100cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 5100 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 5100cn toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover and unlock the dell 5100cn toner cartridge by turning the handle
2. Remove the used dell 5100 toner cartridge from the printer
3. Make sure you are replacing the right color cartridge and replace the new cartridge in the same position
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Dell 5100cn toner cartridge
4. Shake the new dell 5100cntoner cartridge firmly for 10 times from right to left
5. Insert the new cartridge into the printer
6. Lock the cartridge in place by turning the handle back to its original position
7. Remove the white strip at the top of the new cartridge and close the front cover
Related Products: Dell 5130CDN Toner / Dell 7130CDN Toner / Dell 5110cn Toner
Questions about Dell 5100cn toner cartridges
Question: Hello Joe, my dell 5100cn laser printer prints black as grey. How can I get it to print in black again?
Answer: This is a common problem with this printer and there are many things you can try to improve the performance of your dell 5100cn toner cartridges and get an excellent printing quality. Check if your Toner Save Mode is off (in the print driver, under preferences). If you're still printing gray, you may need to replace the PHD (print head unit). Another thing you can try is to restore the defaults on the printer. There's also the possibility that not all of the ribbons have been removed from the PHD unit inside. To remove them all, you'll need to open the front cover of the dell 5100cn printer, move the four tabs 90 degrees and pull the whole PHD out and take off the 4 yellow ribbons. I will return to normal after 40 or 50 pages printed. Be careful with this because if you've already print with all or some of the ribbons, you're PHD units might be damaged and you'll have to buy new ones. Check that the Non-Dell Toner in the Printer Maintenance tab in the Tool Box is not selected. Verify that you're using the correct print media. Take out the dell 5100cn toner cartridge and shake it slowly
Question: Hi, I'm having a yellow thick line on the left side of every page I print, how can I solve this?
Answer: There might be a scratch in your yellow fuser roller, change the imaging drum
Question: My dell 5100cn is printing duplicate text and images. What can I do?
Answer: This might be for three reasons, the first an easy to solve is that you have toner dust and you'll need to vacuum the excess of toner. The second reason is that you need a new Fuser. The Fuser is the hot thing in the back of your printer that stick the toner into the paper, after 100.000+ pages printed is normal that the Teflon it has wears out and start duplicating text and images. The third reason, and it happens when just one color is repeating, is that your toner cartridge for that color is damaged and you'll need to replace it
Question: The printer is showing paper jam but I've already taken off all the paper. Why is it?
Answer: This is apparently another common issue with dell printers, when this happen, stop the printing session and slowly pull the jammed paper from the printer. If the printer keeps showing the jammed paper message is because a little piece of paper is still inside of the printer so turn it off and then carefully remove all the paper pieces and start all over again
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "