Dell 5130CDN Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
About the Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer
This machine has been designed to meet the requirements of busy medium-size businesses, it allows you to print up to 47 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 1200x1200 dpi both in color and black & white. It is a perfect machine for people that need to print in full color with a high resolution and an amazing speed. There three different ways to connect your computer to the printer, you can do it either by USB 2.0 port or Ethernet in which the speed can be slightly reduced but in the other hand, you will be able to share it with many computers.
Its standard paper input is 700 sheets but you can increase it up to 2900 sheets. You need to take into account that this is a big and heavy printer if you want to buy it for home, its size is 22.1” x 20” x 17” and weighs 45kg. The Dell 5130cdn Toner Cartridges can be expensive if you want to buy genuine ones, but you can now get compatible cartridges that will give you almost the same printing quality with no risks of damaging your machine and at an affordable price.
Questions about Dell 5130cdn Toner Cartridges
Q: Every printed page has three vertical stripes that appear to affect all colors. All the dell 5130 toner cartridges have at least 15% life left.
A: Try to run the cleaning pad in each of the slots for each color cartridge. You can find the instructions in the user’s manual. You should performs this at least every time you replace a toner cartridge to avoid leaving toner residue.
Replacing the Dell 5130cdn Toner Cartridges
Replacing the dell 5130cdn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 5130 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
1. First of all turn off your printer and open the front cover.
2. Pull out the cartridge that you want to replace.
3. To install the new dell 5130cdn toner, unpack it and shake it 5 to 6 times to distribute the toner.
4. Slide the cartridge in until it stops.
5. And finally close the front cover and turn the printer on.Related offers: Dell 5100cn Toner | Dell 5110cn Toner