Dell 5130CDN Toner Cartridges
Replacing Dell 5130CDN Toner Cartridges
How to replace the Dell 5130CDN Toner Cartridges
Replacing the dell 5130cdn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your dell 5130 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
1. First of all turn off your printer and open the front cover.
2. Pull out the cartridge that you want to replace.
3. To install the new dell 5130cdn toner, unpack it and shake it 5 to 6 times to distribute the toner.
4. Slide the cartridge in until it stops.
5. And finally close the front cover and turn the printer on.