Dell C1660W Toner Cartridges
Replacing Dell C1660W Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Dell C1660W
Replacing the Dell C1660W toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Dell C1660W toner cartridges.
Before replacing the Dell C1660W toner cartridge keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
- - To protect the drum units against bright light, close the front cover within 5 minutes. If the front cover remains open from more than 5 minutes, print quality may deteriorate
Removing the used Dell C1660W toner cartridge
1. Open the toner access cover
2. Pinch the toner cartridge that you want to replace firmly and pull it out of the printer
Installing the new Dell C1660W toner cartridge
3. Take the new cartridge and shake gently 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly
4. Remove the tape from the toner cartridge
5. Adjust the toner cartridge to the associated cartridge holder, and then insert it firmly by pressing near the center of the label until the cartridge clicks.
6. Close the toner access cover