Gestetner DSc428 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Gestetner DSc428 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Gestetner Dsc 428 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Gestetner Dsc428 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Gestetner Dsc 428 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Gestetner Dsc428 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Gestetner Dsc428 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Gestetner dsc 428 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used gestetner dsc 428 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Gestetner Dsc 428 Toner Cartridge4. Take the new gestetner dsc428 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Gestetner DSc428 Insights
- High Quality Compatible Gestetner Dsc428 Toner
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Gestetner Dsc428 | Dsc435 | Dsc445 - Ricoh 3228c | 3235c | 3245c - Savin C2824 | C3528 | C4535 - Lanier LD328c | LD335c | LD345c