Gestetner DSc525 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Gestetner DSc525 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Gestetner Dsc525
Replacing the Gestetner Dsc 525 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Gestetner Dsc525 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Gestetner Dsc 525 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Gestetner Dsc525 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used gestetner dsc525 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Gestetner Dsc 525 Toner Cartridge3. Take the new gestetner dsc 525 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly from 5 to 6 times.
4. Put the new gestetner dsc525 toner cartridge into the printer and close the cover board.