Gestetner Dsm625 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing Gestetner DSM625 toner cartridges
Replacing the Gestetner DSM625 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Gestetner DSM625 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Gestetner DSM625 toner cartridge
1. Open the front cover of the machine.
2. Raise the toner holder lever.
3. Push the green lever, and then gently pull out the holder.
4. Press the Gestetner DSM625 toner bottle back to raise its top, and then gently pull it out.
Installing the new Gestetner DSM625 toner cartridge
5. Hold the new Gestetner DSM625 toner bottle horizontally and shake it from side to side five or six times.
CAUTION: Do not remove the black cap before shaking.
6. Remove the black cap.
CAUTION: Do not remove the inner cap.
7. Put the Gestetner DSM625 toner bottle on the holder, and then pull its top forward.
8. Push in the green lever until it clicks.
9. Press down the green lever.
10. Close the machine's front cover.
Related offers: Ricoh Aficio MP2500 Toner | Gestetner Dsm625 Toner | Lanier LD125 Toner | Savin 7025 Toner