- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
HP LaserJet 1550 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the HP 1550 toner cartridges
Replacing the HP Laserjet 1550 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you HP 1550 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the HP 1550 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used HP 1550 toner cartridge
1. Open the cartridge door and remove the old HP 1550 toner cartridge
Installing the new HP 1500 toner cartridge
2. Remove the packaging from the new HP Laserjet 1550 toner cartridge
3. Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the HP 1550 toner cartridge
4. Rock the HP 1550 toner cartridge gently from front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge
5. Insert the HP 1550 toner cartridge in the printer
6. Close the cartridge doorRelated offers: HP 1500 Toner | HP 2840 Toner | HP 2800 Toner | HP 2500 Toner | LaserJet 1550 LaserJet 2550 HP 2820 Toner | Canon LBP-2410 Toner | Canon LBP-5200 Toner | Canon MF8170c Toner | Canon MF8180 Toner
Questions about HP 1550 toner cartridges
Question: I'm having light printing with my hp laserjet 1550. What can I do?
Answer: There are a few things you should check before thinking on buying new supplies for your printer. First of all check that the papers you're using meet the HP paper specifications. If it does, then check if any of your hp 1550 toner cartridges are low. If they're not, check your imaging drum because it can be low or empty. If none of the toner cartridges or imaging drum is low or empty, check the toner roller on each toner cartridge to see if is damaged. If so, replace the toner cartridges with the damaged roller
Question: Every time I print with my HP 1550 I get all the pages with dots. Why is that?
Answer: Maybe the paper path needs to be cleaned. Go to the HP toolbox to use the cleaning page. If it doesn't work then maybe the fuser is contaminated. To clean it first let the printer get cool and then vacuum the fuser, don't touch it because you can damaged it. You can also use compressed air. If it doesn't solve the problem then the fuser might be changed
Question: When I'm printing I get faded areas
Answer: Check you imaging drum it might be defective
Question: I have just installed a new magenta toner cartridge but when I print with this color it is inconsistently. Is it damaged?
Answer: The cartridge might be improperly installed. Remove the cartridge for the color that is printing inconsistently and reinstall it.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "
Call Us 1-800-816-0944 Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm EST
moc.renotegami@selas liamE Send us an email and We will reply within one business day.