HP LaserJet 3020 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the HP Laserjet 3020 toner cartridges
Replacing the HP 3020 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you HP Laserjet 3020 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Installing the new HP 3020 toner cartridge
1. Remove the black protection sheet attached to the HP Laserjet 3020 toner cartridge.
2. Rock the HP 3020 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times as shown in the illustration.
3. Remove the sealing tape by gently pulling out the orange tab.
4. Insert the HP Laserjet 3020 toner cartridge into the printer.
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
5. Insert securely the HP 3020 toner cartridge into the printer.
Related offers: HP 3015 Toner | HP 1010 Toner | HP 1012 Toner | HP 1020 Toner | HP 1015 Toner | HP 3020 Toner | HP 3030 Toner