HP LaserJet 4730 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM Q6460A Q6461A Q6463A Q6462A |Page Yield 12,000$1,275.95
Questions about HP 4730 toner cartridges
Question: I'm having light printing with my hp laserjet 4730. What can I do?
Answer: Check that the image density is adjusted correctly, to do that calibrate the printer. If the density is well adjusted then it might be a problem with the transfer unit and you'll have to replace it. It the transfer unit is OK then you might check the transfer roller to see if there's anything wrong
Question: Every time I print with my HP 4730 I'm having white vertical lines. Why is that?
Answer: If the lines appear in a particular color, the developer cylinder might be dirty or scratched, try vacuuming it, and don't touch because you can damage it. If it doesn't work then you will have to change it. If the developer cylinder is OK, check the photosensitive drum to see if there are any scratches, if so, you will need to change it. If the lines appear in a full-color print then the problem might be the transfer unit. Check if it's dirty or have scratches, if the problem you see is that there's some dust or toner dust just use compressed air o vacuum the dust and that will fix the problem, but if you see scratches you will have to change the transfer unit. If the transfer unit is OK then check the fuser and if you see some dust clean it just as I told you and if it has scratches then cleaning it will not help, you will have to replace it
Question: When I'm printing I get vertical lines
Answer: The problem might be on the photosensitive drum or the fuser. Check them both and if they have scratches you will need to change them. If you see dust or toner dust on the fuser try vacuuming it, don't touch it because you can damage it
Replacing the HP 4730 toner cartridges
Replacing the HP 4730 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you HP 4730 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the HP 4730 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used HP 4730 toner cartridge
1. Open the covers on the right side of the printer
CAUTION: The fuser might be hot
2. Grasp the green handle on the transfer unit and pull down to open it
CAUTION: Do not place any item on the transfer unit. It may results in printing quality problems
3. Remove the used hp 4730 toner cartridge from the printer
Installing the new HP 4730 toner cartridge
4. Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag
5. Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the MFP and insert the cartridge until it is completely seated
6. Close the transfer unit
7. Close the covers on the right side of the printerRelated offers: HP LaserJet 4700 Toner | HP LaserJet 4730 Toner