- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
HP LaserJet CP5525DN Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
How to replace the HP CP5525DN Toner Cartridges
Replacing the HP CP5525DN toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Laserjet CP5525 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used HP CP5525 toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front door.
2. Use the handle on the old toner cartridge to pull it out of the printer.
Installing the new HP CP5525DN toner cartridge
4. Take a new toner cartridge out of its package.
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the memory tag on the new print cartridge.
5. Hold the new cartridge with both hands and gently shake it several times.
6. Remove the orange protective cover from the new print cartridge.
NOTE: Avoid prolonged exposure to light and do not touch the green roller since it could damage the print cartridge.
7. Insert the new cartridge until it clicks into place.
8. Close the front cover.Related Products: HP LaserJet CP5225 Toner
Questions about the HP CP5525DN Toner Cartridges
Q: My printer is displaying a 50.4 error message. What does it mean and how can I fix it?
A: This error is indicating that something is wrong with the power supply. If your printer is connected to a UPS, disconnect it. If this doesn’t clear the error check that all the components in the printer are seated properly.
Q: We are trying to print some documents with the HP CP5525dn but we are getting a sort of a ghosting image on each page. Do we have to replace cartridges again? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
A: Ghosting can be caused by two main reasons, first of all check that the power outlet is not damaged and it’s supplying enough power to the printer. The other reason is that either drum or imaging kit are near the end of their life so you might need to replace one of those parts.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "