HP LaserJet 2605 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
OEM Toner Cartridges
OEM Q6000A Q6001A Q6003A Q6002A |Page Yield Black 2,500 - Color 2,000$402.95
Questions about HP Laserjet 2605 toner cartridges
Question: I'm having light prints. What can I do?
Answer: First of all, check that the media meet HP specifications. If it does, check if one or more of you hp 2605 toner cartridges are low. If none of them is low or empty, remove the toner cartridges one by one and check the toner roller in each to see if it is damaged. If so, replace it
Question: Every time I print something with my HP Laserjet 2605, I get specks all over the page
Answer: Check the paper path; it might need to be cleaned. To clean it, use the display to select, then select, after that, a page should feed to the printer slowly. Discard the page when the process is completed. Load plain letter or A4 paper when prompted. Press (select) to confirm and begin the cleaning process. A page should feed to the printer slowly. Discard the page when the process is completed
Question: When I'm printing I get vertical lines
Answer: The problem might be on the photosensitive drum or the fuser. Check them both and if they have scratches you will need to change them. If you see dust or toner dust on the fuser try vacuuming it, don't touch it because you can damage it
Question: When I'm printing I get white vertical lines
Answer: If the lines appear in a particular color, the developer cylinder might be dirty or scratched, try vacuuming it, and don't touch because you can damage it. If it doesn't work then you will have to change it. If the developer cylinder is OK, check the photosensitive drum to see if there are any scratches, if so, you will need to change it. If the lines appear in a full-color print then the problem might be the transfer unit. Check if it's dirty or have scratches, if the problem you see is that there's some dust or toner dust just use compressed air o vacuum the dust and that will fix the problem, but if you see scratches you will have to change the transfer unit. If the transfer unit is OK then check the fuser and if you see some dust clean it just as I told you and if it has scratches then cleaning it will not help, you will have to replace it
Replacing the HP Laserjet 2605 toner cartridges
Replacing the HP Laserjet 2605 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you HP Laserjet 2605 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the HP Laserjet 2605 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used HP Laserjet 2605 toner cartridge
1. Turn off the printer
2. Open the front door
CAUTION: Do not place anything on the transfer belt, which is located on the inside of the front door
3. Remove the used HP 2605 toner cartridge from the printer
Installing the new HP Laserjet 2605 toner cartridge
4. Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag
5. Grasp both sides of the hp 2605 toner cartridge by the blue handles and distribute the toner by gently rocking the toner cartridge from front to back
CAUTION: Do not touch the shutter or the transfer roller
6. Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and using the handles, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated
7. Close the front doorRelated offers: HP 1600 Toner | HP 2600 Toner | HP 2605 Toner